Thursday, September 8, 2011
A friend in need
My friend told me today that he has never opened a bible or been to church. I do not believe you have to go to church to be a Christian but you do have to accept Jesus. He said he doesn't want to get involved with religion because people try to cram it down his throat. I told him to quit listening to other people and think for himself. He also used the lords name in vain several times. I explained that he is cursing the being that created him and that he is also cursing a man that died to save him. I told him Jesus suffered for his sins so that if he accepted that then he wouldn't have to pay the price. He was cursing a man that he has never met that died for him. I told him he should be cursing the opposite. Why would people take out their anger and hatred on God and their family? Really the only things in life that matter. I read him some things out of the bible and I hope he thinks more about it. I will keep talking to him about it and explain some things the best I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment